- WE ARE INTERESTED IN HOW TECHNOLOGY SHAPES BEHAVIOURS
- WE ARE INTERESTED HOW BEHAVIOURS SHAPE TECHNOLOGY
- WE WANT TO KNOW WHO REGULATES TECHNOLOGY?
- WE WANT TO KNOW WHO TECHNOLOGY REGULATES?
- HOW DOES ONE NAVIGATE INFORMATION?
- HOW DOES INFORMATION NAVIGATES ONE?
- WHAT ROLE IS PERCEPTION MANAGEMENT?
- WHAT IS PERCEPTION MANAGEMENTS ROLE?
- WHERE DOES IT START?
- WHEN DOES IT END?
plasticity after Catherine Malabou
DIE INTERNET.ORG (DIO)
IS AN ARTISTIC FORMATION, EXPLORING narratives of Subjectivity, WITHIN THE contemporary
dynamics of information
SHE, they, I, he, YOU, us, It, Them do not
aim to shape new realities through critical artistic practice.
center of reason
* the outskirts of the path, no beginning
* * the outskirts of the path, no beginning
what is it highlighting?
* Meaning of images depend on the interface
* * * The outcome of HyperNormalisation
an organisation of matter that is able to be shaped and give shape2
"USP? quick anD easy: MAX. 5 MIN !!! ", he replied to them.
In order to react to the world,
the brain assigns information,
like a hard drive,however,
the storage is unable to store, ERROR, TMI.
Not fish not meat, its unsellable,
there is no distinct point of view,
its to big to single out,
only a speculations on a human identity.
a speculation on reality.
"HACKING IS DISCOVERING THE DISTANCE, between our ASSUMPTION ABOUT HOW A SYSTEM WORKS AND HOW IT ACTUALLY WORKS", Snowden (2019) 2
* IS THIS THE END OF THE PAGE? OR THE LINK TO MORE INFORMATION ? [THE FOOT NOTES]